Housing Access Coordination
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Assists an individual with the process of finding housing and moving from one unlicensed setting to another unlicensed setting in the community. Housing Access Coordination includes contacting landlords or service providers, advocating for individuals, accompanying individuals on tours, obtaining necessary paperwork for applications, completing applications, coordinating the moving process, and other tasks directly related to securing housing where individuals will be successful in their preferred setting.Currently serving Hennipen county,Dakota couny,Anoka county,Chisago county, and surrounding areas.
PROFESSIONAL. RELIABLE. QUALIFIED
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
* Moving large furniture
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls